Wednesday 16 October 2013

Cara Delevingne inspired Make-up Look

Hi guys,

Today I wanted to share with us my makeup inspired by my favourite 
Make-up Artist - Lisa Eldridge.

I ladore every make-up created by Lisa, she is an amazing at what it does. 
Lisa Eldridge did Cara's makeup a lots of time and now she made a tutorial how to do this kind of makeup.

Here you can see this tutorial How To Do Cara Delevingne Makeup Look:



And this is how I did:
Cara Delevingne ispired makeup

FACE:
Kryolan Ultra Creme Foundation NB 
Kryolan Translucent Powder
Kryolan Blush Palette Orange Shade
Sleek MakeUp Contour Kit Light 

EYES:
Concealer Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection 01 FAIR 
Eyeshadow Pure Hart Cosmetics NIRVANA shade
Sleek MakeUp STORM Palette shade 
Mascara REVLON Lash Potion by Grow Luscious 01 Blackest Black 
Gel Eye liner Maybelline Black

EYEBROWS:
GOSH Long Lasting Brow Pen 004 WHEAT 

LIPS:
REVLON Lipstick Nude Attitude 


On ear I have a Ear Cuff from Claire's.

Cara Delevingne inspired makeup


Cara Delevingne inspired makeup


Cara Delevingne inspired makeup


*

When I was writing this post I got a notice that Lisa Eldridge likes this makeup on my Instagram and Pinterest!! I am so happy now :D

Thank you Lisa x
Cara Delevingne makeup by Lisa Eldridge


See you in next post

Kasia x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...